Water Damage Restoration
& Flood and Fire Restoration
Absolute Clean can handle all of your fire and water damage – from water removal and extraction to complete restoration and repairs.
Any emergency that may arise, from broken and leaky pipes to toilet or sink overflows to a malfunction of your dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator or water heater. We also take care of all sewage damage resulting from a clogged sewer line backup or break. You should expect a fully trained water damage restoration specialist at the door that’s equipped to begin to work immediately after a thorough inspection of the problem. We have staff working 24/7 to make sure a real person answers your call.
WHY PROMPT RESPONSE TO WATER DAMAGE IS ESSENTIAL
Most insurance policies require that you quickly take needed steps to prevent further damage, because the longer you wait to begin the cleanup, the more extensive and expensive the damage becomes. And if your structure or contents stay wet, you are more likely to experience additional probable such as mold damage. You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
It is imperative to call for help from a company that is available immediately 24 hours a day
When you are dealing with flood damage in the Metro East you don’t have time to wait for a response, not knowing when or if it will come.
STEPS IN RESPONDING TO WATER DAMAGE
- Make sure that a safe working environment is established.
- Find and inspect and identify the source of the flooding.
- Remove water with portable and truck-mounted extractors.
- Keep the affected area isolated from dry locations to prevent spreading and contamination.
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until complete drying is achieved.
- Find any mold damaged and take necessary steps in remediation and prevention.
- Take care of any water damage repairs needed to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
We found Absolute Clean Floors to be the solution to our water problems resulting from the unusually heavy rains at the end of December 2015 and a failed sump pump. Read more here
Rapid Response Times for Water Removal in the Greater Metro East 24/7 618-402-8225
Our quick response and turnaround helps minimize water exposure to walls, ceilings, floors, and contents. 24-Hour Service allows us to offer this rapid response even in the worst of times…like 3AM on a Monday morning. We provide immediate response anywhere in the Belleville, O’Fallon, Mascoutah, Edwardsville and surrounding communities.
Remove, Restore, and Replace
Our Flood Restoration Team is prepared to remove, restore, remodel, and replace your structure and/or contents as needed. Ceilings, walls, flooring, furniture, appliances…we’ll haul everything out of the affected area, repair and restore if possible, and replace the contents to their original pre-flood locations. If remodeling is necessary, our Expert carpenters and craftsmen are trained to provide superior remodeling services.