Pet Stains and Odor Removal
Our pets are like our family members who occasionally leave some pretty powerful stains on our carpets and upholstery. These stains, when left untreated, can soak down through the carpet/fabric and into the padding/cushion which causes a resilient stain and odor. Household carpet cleaners can get the uppermost layers of the stains, but often the deeper stain and odor remains.
PET OWNERS, YOUR PET STAIN SOLUTION IS HERE!
Absolute Clean offers a variety of spot-cleaning treatments tailored to your specific needs
giving you a personalized cleaning that not only removes ALL of the stain, but deodorizes and protects as well. We also take special precautions by removing furniture from the area and lying down floor mats and corner guards while we bring our machinery into your house. We not only respect your property, but also your time by placing air movers around the treated areas for a quicker drying time.
OUR PET STAIN SERVICES INCLUDE
- Deep clean stain removal
- Pet odor removal
- Carpet or upholstery protectant
OUR CLEANING PROCESS
We start with an initial walk through with our customer (pre-inspection) and provide a written estimate of the work outlined to be completed.
Upon arrival we place walk off floor mats and corner guards to help protect your floors and walls, while bring our equipment into your home or business.
We will then evaluate the stain and odor to ensure that we use the best possible system. This insures the best results so the stain does not come back. Many pet stains are not just in the carpet and will soak into the pad as well. To solve this problem we offer a couple of systems to get deeper down into the carpet and padding to remove urine salts that cause odors and stains.
- After our cleaning process (if chosen) we will apply a carpet protectant & deodorizer to ensure future protection.
- We place air movers on the carpet to help speed up the drying process.
- We wipe down all hard surface areas around the carpeting.
- While moving your furniture back into its original position we place pads or blocks underneath the furniture to protect against future stains.
- After all the work is completed we provide a final inspection to ensure we have fully met your needs.